Friday, May 7, 2010

K-T Notes editor

Last month I was appointed editor of the K-T Notes by the governor, Glen Kleine, of the Kentucky-Tennessee District of Kiwanis. K-T Notes is their publication (quarterly) of the news of the district that is for all the members of the district. It is published electronically by e-mail and posted on there web site.

I complete the first issue under my leadership a week ago. You can view my efforts at http://www.dwightwatt.com/dwatt/articles/articles.html#k-t It took a decent amount of work but I am proud of the final version. I did it in Microsoft Publisher and converted to Adobe Acrobat. I did have a few people give me feedback in the final stages, Glen and Clay, which was real helpful

I am a member of the Swainsboro Kiwanis club and the Ft Oglethorpe Kiwanis club. Both clubs meet in Georgia but the second is in the K-T district. I have been active in Kiwanis for about 15 years belonging to those clubs and also clubs in Columbia SC and in Elberton GA Prior to that I was a member of the Jaycees for many years and active on local, state and national levels.

Dwight

No comments:

Post a Comment